Saturday 11 January 2014

Male Idols With Tattoo

 *I'm sorry if it's not up-to-date*



BAP Bang Yong Guk









  Jung Joon Young



 

 

 

DMTN Daniel

 



 

 

DMTN Dari 

 




 

TeenTop C.A.P

 




 

TeenTop Chunji

 


 



M.I.B 5Zic 




 

BTOB Changsub 

 



 

 

  

BTOB Ilhoon 

 

 

 

 

BigBang G-Dragon 

 


As for GD , I dont intend to post all of his tattoo bcz there's too many  of them



 



EXO Kris

 




 

EXO Chanyeol 

 



 

Mr Mr Jiwon and Tey

 



 

Super Junior Kangin 

 

 

 

Super Junior Donghae 

 

 

 

Super Junior Sungmin

 



 

 

Super Junior Shindong 

 

 

 


FT Island Hongki 

 

 

 

 

JYJ Park Yuchun

 



 

 

JYJ Kim JaeJoong 

 

and Jae too, he have many tattoo *sigh*


 

 

Jay Park 

 

 

 

BEAST Junhyung

 


 

 

2AM Jokwon 

 



 

 

2PM Junho 

 


 

Block B Taeil

 



 

Block B Zico

 

 

 

BigBang Taeyang 

 


 

 

 


SE7EN

 

 

 

M.I.B Young Cream 

 

 

 

Huh Gak

 

 

 

WINNER Taehyun

 


 

Winner Seunghoon

 


 

WINNER Song Mino 

 









 

iKON B.I 

 

 

 

iKON Bobby 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER'S PROFILE

Malacca , Malaysia
Hey there ! Hope you guys find what you're trying to seek for here >< I'm really sorry if my article is not up-to-date or maybe wrong information because I'm a student , I don't really spend my time here . I don't really have a rightful source and I hope you guys can leave a comment for me to do better in upgrading my blog . Thank you . _ February 2016 _